We all love to have variation in our regular food then, why not in our regular dosa?
Pizza dosa is a unique fusion recipe made with a traditional south Indian dosa batter with a topping like pizza above it with a lots of cheese. You can even compare this recipe with the uttapam recipe from the south.
It can be both evening snacks or breakfast recipes. And, even can be prepared in case a dosa batter is left.
This is a healthy recipe and honestly I have limited the ingredients to the basic one’s like capsicum, onion, tomato, cheese, mayonnaise. You guys can definitely use any ingredients of your choice.
Well to be honest there isn’t anything very special in this recipe, even the dosa batter is the same like we use for making masala dosa.
This recipe is especially aimed towards kids.
So now onwards whenever you are craving for something unique and that too if you want the recipe to be made fast and in an easy way then this is the best recipe you can go with.
Here I am sharing a detailed pizza dosa recipe with a video recipe and along with this I am also sharing a list of ingredients needed and step by step instruction to make the perfect recipe for your loved one.
I had also shared some important tips in the end, do have a look at them.
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- ½ Finely Chopped Carrot
- 2 spoons Mayonnaise
- 3 spoons Szechuan Chutney
- Pizza Mix (Pizza Seasoning)
- In a large bowl mix 1 finely chopped onion, 1 finely chopped capsicum, 1 chopped tomato, ½ chopped carrot.
- Also add 2 spoons of mayonnaise, 3 spoons of szechuan chutney and mix all well.
- Now, add pizza seasoning to it.
- And again mix it and keep aside.
- Now, make a plain dosa in a regular way and spread this veggies topping we made all over it.
- Further, sprinkle a handful of cheese on it.
- Let the pizza dosa cook till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some freshly chopped coriander leaves on the dosa for flavour.
- And, the pizza dosa is ready.
- Cut in like we cut pizzas.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
Some Important Tips
If I talk about myself I love this recipe so much, even my family have a different kind of love for this recipe, so we used to make this dish at least once in a month and even more sometimes.
Every time I do little variation also in my own recipe like sometimes I add potato masala also in the toppings or sometimes I add corn or olive . once i had used paneer also in the topping. So, of course you guys can make a topping of your choice of ingredients.
Here I have shared a very easy recipe that you can completely follow as it is and the result will be awesome, no doubt.
In this post I have shared with you all a combination of two dishes i.e dosa and pizza and the result is pizza dosa. The recipe is so unique and simple that you can make this anytime and enjoy it with your family.
Do try this easy pizza dosa recipe and share with me your experience with the recipe.
Do click the picture of the recipe and mention @properfoodiee or tag #ProperFoodiee us on instagram and twitter.